Texas Youth Action Shootout Series
October 24 & 25, 2020 - TYAS Season Opener Completed
VOLUNTEER: Email Angela Gerlich
All athletes, coaches and spectators are required to turn in a form for the
2020-2021 season. Please turn these in at a match.
NOTE: Minors MUST have TWO Legal Guardian signatures. If there is an exception, please advise registration.
Please note that the information posted pertains to 2019-2020 season. Updates will be made once SASP publishes their updated annual Handbook.
- Entry fees for the season are set as followed for the Season:
Entry fees cover range fees, supplies, trophies and misc. expenses related to the TYAS series. Additional fees like athlete lunches or shirts are not included. A note will be added to registration information.
- Entries for the matches are limited and are first come first serve.
- Athlete lunches/shirts or extras are NOT included in season rate noted above. If there is an extra cost, it will be noted in registration
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and due on match day.
- Fees may be paid with Cash or Check payable to: TYAS/TSRAF
- Team Coaches/Managers, please designate ONE person to check-in on match day. Complete with confirmation of athletes, payments and any forms.
The Magpul Texas Youth Action Shootout (TYAS) is a freestanding match series provided by the TSRA Foundation, Inc. The series provides the opportunity for our Texas Youth and Coaches to come together, practice safe firearm handling, have fun, work as a team in an competitive environment, socialize with other like-minded individuals around the state and build our Texas youth’s confidence in marksmanship.
The series runs steel target stages under the governing body rules of the Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP); however the TYAS exceptions take precedence over the governing body rules.
For information on the series and or sponsorship please contact:
Angela Gerlich, Exec. Director TSRA Foundation
Kevin Jimmerson, TSRAF Youth Action Shooting
The TYAS series is privately funded by the TSRA Foundation and from the solicitation of Texas based community supporters. The TSRA Foundation does not expect, nor receive any financial assistance from the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF) or the Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP).
TYAS Sponsorships levels are available for our donors to choose from that will fully support our match series. Please click below for information on our packages.
Thank you for your consideration!